Interact with your clone through Delphi’s public API for ultimate customizability and flexibility. Below you will find our growing list of endpoints currently available to all clones in the
One of the most common use cases of our public API is the ability to integrate the Delphi platform within your own custom application. We offer the ability to integrate with Slack and embed a clone on your website, but if you require an even more bespoke solution, we have created this publicly available API to allow you to power it.
We are excited to see all of the creative ways people will use our API. If you feel as if there are actions missing, please let us know by emailing [email protected] with your requests or recommendations.
- Login to Delphi
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the page and click
- Issue yourself an API key [read more about how to use your key here]
- Use your favorite HTTPS request tool to interact with the Delphi platform ⚠️
For now, clone creation & management, your account creation & management, and issuing yourself an API key take place on the main Delphi website.
- You may only perform actions with clones that you have created
- Currently all users of the API are rate limited at 50 clone response generations per minute. If you or your team require more, please reach out to us.
- Rate limits reset each minute. If you get a
429back, wait 1 minute before trying again.